||Navaho mobile launcher
It is 1957 or 1958, and we are standing just south of Complex 10's launch area. In front of us, we see the Navaho
mobile launcher. It was manufactured by Food Machinery Corp. Although it was used for tests and exercises with Navaho missiles, it was never used at the Cape to
launch a Navaho.
The Navaho would be erected at the left side of the launcher; the rounded
rectangular opening at the bottom is an exhaust vent. On the top right of the
launcher are umbilicals for fuel and electrical. Just to the right of the
launcher is a set of portable stairs - these were used along with ladders to
service the vehicle on the launcher.