|Complex 21/22 blockhouse|
This is the blockhouse for Complexes 21 and 22. Launch activities could be
viewed through the two small windows. Though the complexes supported launches
starting in 1957, the Complex 21 hardsite wasn't built until 1960. Starting in
1960, Complex 21 launches were initiated from the Launch Control Center (LCC).
Complex 22 launched its last missile in June of 1960.
Photo courtesy of Steve Sanders
Mission Flight Control Officer, CCAFS
|Aerial view||CCAFS map||Website map||Tour home|